Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Brazen Friends With Benefits November 2013 Review

Brazen's Friends With Benefits is one of my new favorite subscriptions because they send my addiction - eye shadow! They have 3 levels of subscription that vary in what you get:
1. Silver ($10 if you sign up now, $15 once they hit 100 subs) - 3 3g pots of limited edition or unreleased shadow, a 3g pot of limited edition or unreleased lipgloss, and some ordering rewards, early access to sales and a 10% discount on their site.
2. Gold ($15 if you sign up now, $20 once they hit 100 subs) - Everything in silver plus a full sized lip gloss and 15% off on their site.
3. Platinum ($25 - they've already hit 100 of this level, so the price went up from the original $20) - Everything in gold plus a full sized eye shadow and 20% off on their site.
As usual, I couldn't wait to see what we got this month!
Opening the bag
I get the silver level, since I really didn't need the extra lip product (though I maintain I would've upgraded if the gold had the bonus eyeshadow instead!). The 3 eyeshadow colors we got were Restless (metallic sparkling maroon), Wanderlust (metallic coffee brown), and Gypsy Soul (metallic warm gold). I loved them as soon as I saw them. Such beautiful fall colors. That maroon!! And they're all so nicely shimmery, which I love. Great pigmentation on them all as well. The lip gloss we got is Fancy Free ("firey rich russet" although to me it's more a liquid version of the Restless shadow and looks more maroon/burgundy). It's a bit dark, but I actually like it. I may just wear it sparingly.
Brazen Restless and Wanderlust
Brazen Gypsy Soul and Fancy Free
Swatches (top to bottom: Gypsy Soul, Wanderlust, and Restless)
Blurred shot to show sparkle
Swatch of Fancy Free (bottom)
Brazen Friends with Benefits November 2013
Once again, I'm thrilled with this subscription. I love everything in it and will use everything! If you got Brazen's Friends with Benefits this month, did you like it? If you got a different level, what else did you get? If you're interested in signing up, they're still offering most of the lower prices (except the top level), so head on over to their site.

(And just a disclaimer: I bought this box myself and was not compensated for this review in any way. All opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment