Monday, October 21, 2013

Glamour Doll Eyes Of the Month September and October 2013 Reviews

I'm not sure how I forgot to post this review for last month, but one of my newest subs is Glamour Doll Eyes OTM (of the month). This is an eye shadow of the month subscription. I can't remember what 1 month costs (the info is only up when there are open subscriptions spots on the 8th of each month. I think it's $7.), but I got a 3 month subscription for $21, which includes shipping. For that price, Glamour Doll Eyes sends out a 5g pot of their limited edition color mineral eyeshadow of the month, in my case, for 3 months. Subscriptions DO NOT automatically renew, so if I want to continue (and I will!), I'll need to log back on on Dec. 8th to try to snag a spot for December (Nov is my last month). I'm not sure how fast they sell out. Probably within the day. Anyway, I've now received 2 of my 3 months and, again, since I somehow forgot to review last month, I'll do both here in this post.

September's OTM shipped out on Sept. 13th and arrived pretty quickly by the 16th.
Opening the bag
Info card
The color is called Pixie Dust and as described on the card, it's "light silver with purple and blue sparkle". Like all mineral eye shadow companies, the ingredients and areas of the face it's safe for use on are listed on the info card and pot. This is a lovely color! Definitely silver and sparkly! I like it! There was also a little bonus candy included - Wonka Fun Dip. I'm not sure I've ever tried it.
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Pixie Dust (looks a bit lighter in person)
Glamour Doll Eyes September 2013
For October, my package shipped out on the 15th and arrived on the 17th. A bit later than the OTM page said it would ship out, but I didn't even know it was supposed to ship out earlier after your first month, so I don't mind at all. And once it did ship, it arrived quickly again, so that's great!
Opening the bag (what a cute bag!)
Info card
October's color is called Cauldron and is described as "grayish black with subtle orange, green & purple sheen and purple & green sparkle". Again, it's a really pretty color! I wasn't sure I saw the sheen at first, but moving it around, I do. The sparkle is definitely noticeable. Again, I like it a lot! This also came with bonus candy - candy corn...not my favorite.
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Cauldron
Glamour Doll Eyes October 2013
Swatches. Top - Pixie Dust, Bottom - Cauldron
I love both of the months' colors I've gotten so far. The 5g pot includes a TON of shadow, so it'll last a while. I'm really thrilled with this subscription and I will absolutely be trying to get another 3 month sub in December!

(And just a disclaimer: I bought this myself and was not compensated for this review in any way. All opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment