Sunday, November 3, 2013

Erin Condren Planners - Coupons and Tips!

This post is going to be another example of something going around on the blogosphere as something everyone seems to want! I know there's at least a few other people writing about this item, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add my own post.

So, in a effort to get myself more organized next year, I'm going to take the plunge and order myself an Erin Condren Life Planner! Everything I've read about them says that they're adorable, well made, and really useful. There are tons of design options in the Classic section, as well as a few luxurious options in the Gold Edition section. They also have a nice amount of customization and accessories to make it feel like yours. You can add pictures to the cover and/or back of many designs, picture stickers, personalized labels, etc. Basically, the creator's idea was that you get more organized through writing things out yourself rather than putting stuff on your phone and the cuter and more personalized your planner is, the more likely you are to keep using it. Sounds good to me. The sticking point for me, and I'm sure a lot of other people, is the price tag. Yes, it's well made and customized, but $50 is a lot for a personal calender/notebook.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/melissahall0105
This is the style I think I'm picking!
So, what I've learned over the past few weeks is that there are a few things you can do to get yours a bit cheaper!

First, use a referral link to sign up and get yourself $10 off your first order! Here's mine to get you started! Once you sign up, within 15 minutes or so, you should get an email with your unique $10 off code. Use that code to buy yourself any accessories you want for your planner - a set of elastic bands to hold the planner closed, some fun pens and an adhesive pen holder for your book, etc. Hold off on the actual planner for now because after you've made your first order, there are a few more options that open up!

If you have some friends who are interested and want their own $10 off codes, share your referral link with them to earn yourself some $10 referral bonuses as well (they get emailed to you after your friend's order ships), which you can apply to your account and use all at once on your planner to reduce the cost.

In addition, regardless of whether or not you gather any referral bonuses, after you've made your first order (and only after), you can now use the code gift20 to get $20 off your purchase until the end of the year! Without referrals, that brings you down to $30 plus shipping for the planner! With referrals, you're looking at even less! I know I'm impatient and hate to break up my order because I just want it all now, but holding off a bit in this situation leads to saving some money!

I've already made my first purchase and I'm just trying to finalize my decisions and upload some pictures for some of those picture stickers before I order my Erin Condren planner! I can't wait!

(And just a disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own. I have included referral links.)

No comments:

Post a Comment