Saturday, September 14, 2013

Influenster Vox Box - Sargento Cheese

I signed up for Influenster a couple months ago. It's a social program where you can share reviews on lots of different products. Every once in a while, they have Vox Boxes which contain an item or a few items that people can review for free if you're chosen by Influenster for it. Your activity level (on site reviews, social media like blogs, Twitter, or YouTube, etc) usually determines how frequently you get chosen for Vox Boxes. I finally got chosen for my first Vox Box recently and it was a Sargento box. (#ChooseSargentoCheese)
Sargento Vox Box
I took an initial survey which led to my acceptance in the review and about a week later, this was shipped out to me!
Opening the box
Information card

Inside, I found an information card, a coupon for a free Sargento product to review, a coupon for $1 off another Sargento product, and a cheese accessory - a little velcro cheese holder! Cute!

This all arrived right before Emily got sick, so I didn't get to go redeem my coupons right away, but when I did, I chose to get a free package of Sargento's new Sharp Cheddar Jack cheese sticks and I used the $1 off coupon for a package of Sargento's String Cheese. Sadly, Emily is off dairy right now due to some poop issues we're having, but Chris is always looking for snacks to take to work, so he's happy with the string cheese, which as advertised, is stringy and yummy, while I'm hoarding away the cheddar jack sticks for myself. They're so yummy!! Nice quick, satisfying, tasty snack.
Sargento String Cheese and Sharp Cheddar Jack cheese sticks (yeah, I opened the cheddar jack and ate one before taking a picture...)
I'm pretty happy with my first Influenster opportunity. The cheese is yummy. For anyone interested, at this point, there are some fun little optional tasks, like Instagramming your cheese, tweeting, etc and in a few weeks, there will be a mandatory review to fill out, which I'm more than happy to do.

If you're interested in joining Influenster, the link at the top of the post will take you to their page, or if you think you'll really stick with it, I'd be happy to share one of my 5 invites! Just leave me a message in the comments and I'll give you the details!

(This box was provided to me for free from Influenster in exchange for a review of the products I got with the coupons. As always, my opinions are 100% my own and honest. No other compensation was received.)

No comments:

Post a Comment