Thursday, January 9, 2014

Phone Case of the Month January 2014 Review

Phone Case of the Month is a subscription for iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 phones. For $10 a month (which is a pretty great deal for a phone case! Most places you have to spend at least $25!), you get a new limited edition case (only 200 of each print are made) - they are hard cases "made of Poly Carbonate and ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with a silicone coating for a soft to the touch feel". 

Well, in my mini review for December's Phone Case of the Month, I had said I was probably only going to give them one more month to give me a case I liked a bit more than "sort of". I really wanted something a bit girlier (although they do state on their website that they strive for gender neutral). Lo and behold:
Flying High case
Adorable!! I LOVE it! Definitely girlier and I love the muted colors! I love the birds! And the balloon! I just really like this one a lot. It's just so pretty! This one definitely has convinced me to stay at least a couple more months.
Close up
If you'd like to sign up for this fun subscription, go sign up! If you use my link, you'll get $5 off your first month! Please just let me know if you have any trouble with that.

(And just a disclaimer: I bought this box myself and was not compensated for this review in any way. All opinions are my own. I have included referral links.)

No comments:

Post a Comment