Monday, August 12, 2013

Short update!

Whew, it's been a week or so since I've posted. I have lots of boxes to review! I just wanted post real quick to let any readers I may have know that they're coming! My parents were visiting this week, so I haven't had the chance to sit at my computer at all. I have taken pictures and stuff, though, so I just need to start writing them all up! All together, I have Dottiebox, Ophelia's Apothecary, 2 Julep mystery boxes, 2 Bondi boxes, Stork Stack, Lip Factory, and PopSugar Must Have. Yikes. I also have quite a few new indie mineral eye shadows that I'm swatching. I'm not sure how many brands I'll review, but I think I may pick a couple favorites. For sure, Notoriously Morbid - I loved hers! Anyway, I'm going to start working on all those reviews now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment